Finally! My copy of the 50 Mile Bouquet has finally arrived and is sitting on my night stand. I wish that I could start reading right now, but college is winding down and that means presentations and exams are due. Dang it! Two more weeks….you can DO IT!!
The reviews I have heard already are inspiring enough. “I’m already through the introduction I started crying.”
Flowers are really that moving people. Why wouldn’t you want to have a local bouquet of flowers? Those roses in the supermarket have zero scent compared to a bunch cut from a local producer.Weddings…. fresh and local! Need I say more?
If you haven’t already I would suggest buying, borrowing, checking-out, anything to get your hands on this book. I’m sure it is truly amazing!
Valentines Day isn’t just for roses and babys breath. These trendy new and old flowers are making comebacks and becoming a new staple for Heart Day.
- Send your loved one bright red lilies, white, or even pinks.
- My favorite:::: Casablanca
2. Calla Lily
- Comes in various colors from purple, pink, white, and even deep burgundies.
- Fun Fact:: Calla Lily is actually not a lily. The scientific name is Zantedeschia aethipica.
- There are a variety of colors and sizes to choose from.
- Red Tulips mean: a declaration of love
- Yellow Tulips mean: hopelessly in love
- The Comeback KING!
- Many new unique and vibrant colors
- Comes in many beautiful colors from pale pinks to deep orange-red.
- Resembles a lily.
Dreams are illustrations from the book your soul is writing about you.
— Marsha Norman